Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stephanie: Young and Naive Still



 

Blue Floral Dress: Forever 21
Black Pumps: Target

The title of this post is based on the lyrics of one of my favorite songs ever, Young Blood by The Naked and Famous. Karen actually showed me this song during sophomore year and it just makes me nostalgic and perfectly captures the feeling of being a teenager. These pictures were taken in front of a building in Princeton University yesterday. This dress was an impulse buy and it's actually my go to dress. I wore it to the first day of Governor's Ball with tights and black combat boots instead of heels. Anyways, I have to go shopping for groceries because my friends and I are making pina coladas on this rainy day.

Until then, 
Stephanie.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Karen and Stephanie,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete