Thursday, October 24, 2013

SAGE Awards Gala

On October 21, 2013 I had the pleasure of attending the SAGE Awards Gala at Gotham Hall! SAGE is an LGBT organization that seeks to improve the lives of LGBT adults. More can be read about the gala and the organization itself here: http://nyunews.com/2013/10/22/windsor/

My specific purpose for attending this gala was to take pictures of the award ceremony, and the overall event. While completing my duties for the Washington Square News, I also sampled a variety of cocktails and tasty hors d'oeuvres. The food was delicious, and the venue was absolutely stunning! During the entire process, I couldn't help but think that I would love to have my wedding reception at Gotham Hall...but I guess we'll have to see where the next ten years take me in terms of love/relationships.

Stay classy and fabulous,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment